Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WTH is wrong with the Duggars ?!?!?!



The Duggar Family, i'm pretty sure we all know them and their........ 19 kids!!! Seriously, what the F**k people!!! 19 Kids?? First of all, I don't think I've had sex 19 times nor would I want to be pregnant that many times. Mrs. Dugger has been pregnant now 19 times; that means she has been pregnant basically her entire adult life...holy shit!

How does she keep her sanity? I only have A Girl and I want to shove my head into the oven at least 6 times on any given day. Imagine how your life would change with that many kids. The amount of food consumed, the giant school bus you'd have to drive around, shit...you'd have enough to play a complete baseball game! The baby would just have to suck it up and play, I mean the kid's already screwed, what's a pitch to the head going to do. Being the last (hopefully) of 19 kids is going to suck. Consider the rule of three; in families of 3 kids, there is always a douche bag in there somewhere; that 19th kid is going to be a total twinkle-douche bastard...thank u Mrs. Dugger for birthing this planet's next Hitler.
...............
And finally, there's the issue of the J-Factor. All the Dugger children have names beginning with the letter J. John-David, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jumbo, Jettpack, Jedi-Knight, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer, and much much more. I think they have run out of J names and are going to have a hard time nameing this next child. However, I do have some suggestions; Jewannastopgettingmepregnant, Jewannastophavingkids, or my favorite...Jewannahaveahysterectomy? Keep the barn doors closed down there in Arkansas!!! Gee Wiz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment