Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Introduction

The life and style of a young mom and her princess. I'm a mommy to a 2 year old born beauty named Aamirah (a-mi-rah) which is "princess" in Arabic but in this blog we'll call her "A". My name is Nani and I'd like to welcome you to my personal BLOG! I LOVE reading blogs! I'll blog about Family, Life, Fashion for kids, hair care, reviews, cool items for families and randomness. I never really expressed myself much, but I am starting to be more open and active now=] and what way to express yourself other than Blogging!! I created this blog for readers out there who are into mommy talks and randoms. Something you're interested? Click follow:) I will do my best to update often. I hope I can entertain all my readers :)

Nani <3

No comments:

Post a Comment